Access Your Data Quickly
Rapid Data Processing Services
Xerox Litigation Services’ global data processing facilities satisfy clients’ high-volume processing requirements, allowing legal teams to quickly narrow the universe of potentially relevant data and reduce the cost of document review.
Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Xerox Litigation Services' large-scale data processing centers offer massive, highly scalable storage capacity of over 1 petabyte of data - and throughput that exceeds hundreds of gigabytes per day - to accelerate the e-discovery process.
Staffed and run by individuals with years of experience handling electronic data, data processing services include:
- Native file processing, TIFF and native file production and text and metadata extraction
- Filtering based on objective and subjective data
- Support for virtually any file type - legacy, back-up, nonstandard e-mail formats, corrupt files, password-protected, encrypted files and audio files
- De-duplication at the matter or custodian level
- Foreign Language Identification and processing of documents in over 115 different languages, with full Unicode compliance
- Rigorous quality control protocols, including a combination of automated checks and human review, for a defensible audit trail at every stage in the processing and review process
- Chain-of-custody records and tracking activity for each document