Gain the Strategic Advantage in Rule 26(f) Negotiations
Be Better Prepared with Insight into Your Document Collection
Xerox Litigation Services’ experienced e-discovery professionals help corporations and law firms approach FRCP Rule 26(f) meet-and-confer negotiations with confidence.
We apply proven data-driven and qualitative approaches, drawing on linguistic strategies and statistical sampling, to provide the insight you need for meet-and-confer discussions with opposing counsel.
Based on your litigation budget, timelines and specific requirements of the matter, our experts help legal teams:
- Evaluate current sources and types of electronically stored information to prepare for initial disclosure
- Review the implications of search term culling strategies by developing and testing keyword searches
- Estimate search yields and associated time and cost of downstream review
- Evaluate and develop privilege strategy and pre-empt the negative impact of inadvertent production of confidential or privileged documents
- Assess the best production methods